|Hardware Development Intern|
|# of Openings||1|
At Terso, we strive to be pioneers in RFID technology and provide the perfect inventory management solution for our customers. This requires an incredible team comprised of individuals whose talents are unmatched and who all aim to achieve astounding things. What we do is important, but who we are is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Hardware Development Intern.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Terso is seeking a Hardware Developer to join our growing organization. This role includes many different activities including evaluating product performance, executing test plans, building prototypes, and creating/editing product documentation. A broad knowledge base is essential in order to work effectively in this role.
1. Work with Product Manager and Development team to plan and organize work activities
2. Perform research to identify potential solutions
3. Review technical documentation
4. Specify and source system components
5. Create and edit Solidworks CAD project files
6. Maintain CAD component library
7. Update product documentation with new revisions
8. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business
1. Attend and contribute at recurring development meetings
2. Perform other duties as needed
1. Seeking or earned Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field or related combination of education and experience
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Proficiency with MS Office tools
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
6. Comfortable with hand and power tools
1. Previous experience with hands-on product development with examples of work
2. Knowledge of Solidworks CAD
1. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
2. Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.