Seeking 3 Analysts to work 6 month contract in Orlando, FL onboarding banks and businesses to a new loan processing platform. This is an intermediate level position; 3-5 years of system/software/platform implementation or conversion experience. Must have professional verbal and written communication skills for this client facing role. We are also looking for proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects and deadlines.
Implementation-Conversion Analyst II:
- Hands-on experience in Back Office loan operations and banking software implementation
- Technically inclined and comfortable working with programmers and others to troubleshoot issues
- Defines client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how new systems must be set up to meet client needs.
- Completes product mapping that includes all processing requirements and identifies challenges in converting the customer to new systems.
- Gathers forms and data files from customer and assesses requirements and customizations for delivery.
- Details how every field of loan information will be converted and shares data maps with programmers, clients, and others to ensure successful conversion.
- Refines mapping through iterative validation.
- Tests customized software against customer specific needs, shares with customer reports and application specific data that reflects how conversion data will be processed.
- Reviews conversion results (reports, balancing, data load, software changes) with client to refine and confirm requirements. Obtains formal customer acceptance of results.
- Examines client's processes, forms and reports, and documents what the software will do and provide afer the conversion is complete.
- May develop new procedures with client to ensure software is used appropriately.
- Validates data and reports to make sure information is correct. Runs test scripts with various data to see how new or customized transactions process through the software.
- Coordinates and conducts Integrated Testing with the customer to ensure the customer training, procedures, system, and conversion data are correct and ready for actual conversion.
- Customizes new system software to meet individual customer needs - modifies screens and data fields, creates new forms, screens, product sets, tables, etc.
- Provides expertise to answer questions and guide the client in the use of the system throughout the project.
- Acts as an on-site resource during the live conversion to answers questions, troubleshoots problems, conduct last minute on the job training if necessary, and provide general support.
- Reviews the live conversion and obtains client sign-off.
- Coordinates and directs the completion of post-conversion maintenance potentially including error resolution, system or data changes, and balancing adjustments.