|Job Title||Senior Business Development Specialist|
|Location||Orlando, FL, US|
|Organization Name||7380 SLS - US|
WESCO is known for the best service and the best people, always going above and beyond to provide top-notch service to our customers. As a leading global provider of supply chain solutions, WESCO's goal is to ensure that our customers have the products they need, when and where they need them - whether that is on a construction site or in a manufacturing plant. We back up those products with proven expert services that help companies increase efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, create safer workplaces, and achieve sustainability goals. If this is a culture you want to be a part of, we invite you to join WESCO, a place where inclusion and diversity is valued and continuous improvement is a way of life.
This Business Development specialist will be working with large enterprise customers, selling turnkey Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) related to Lighting, HVAC, Building Controls, Automation, Water, Solar and Energy Storage.
Top candidates will have strong sales experience, be highly motivated, and will benefit from high levels of autonomy and compensation for exceptional performance.
WESCO Energy Solutions delivers custom engineered turnkey business solutions for energy-efficient lighting and HVAC upgrades, building controls, and onsite energy production. With unmatched expertise and full-service solutions, WESCO is uniquely qualified to manage large projects across North America. WESCO Energy Solutions is committed to helping businesses reduce energy and maintenance costs, along with minimizing environmental impact at an enterprise scale.
WESCO Energy Solutions is seeking a Senior Business Development Specialist with solution development and sales experience to build new business and cultivate existing WESCO customers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Identify, qualify, and secure new business with persistent prospecting, account planning, and opportunity management.
* Achieve and exceed established quarterly and annual sales targets.
* Incorporate and sell the full spectrum of WESCO Energy Solutions ECM offerings.
* Develop and employ a value-based solution selling approach.
* Create and demonstrate financial value for clients and company.
* Quickly resolve customer problems and act as the customer's advocate.
* Increase account penetration.
* Integrate and sell at all levels of the client's organization focused particularly at executive levels.
* Develop long-term relationship and influence buying decisions.
* Develops in-depth understanding of client motivation and decision makers.
* Identify buying influences, Key Performance Indicators, and risks.
* Advance competitive knowledge on industry and partnership channels.
* Make regularly scheduled visits with key and new accounts.
* Demonstrate and communicate financial and professional value (e.g. ROI) to prospective clients.
* Utilize sales management tools for sales planning and documenting opportunities.
* 3+ years of demonstrated sales achievement in solutions selling position required.
* 3+ years of industry and understanding of lighting, energy conservation or related industry highly desired.
* Must enjoy prospecting, qualifying, band developing new customer accounts.
* 3 or more years of proven experience with solution and financial selling at the C-level.
* Experience in identifying, qualifying, building, and closing opportunities for energy savings projects in specific vertical market sectors.
* Team player with experience as an effective leader of an integrated team.
* Ability to manage and drive sales with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Strong financial acumen and analytical mindset.
* Documented track record of developing and securing million-dollar customers.
* Motivated, committed and resourceful personality.
* Bachelors' Degree or Equivalent is required.
* Master of Business Administration or alternative specialization in related field is preferred.
* Employee required to manage mental requirements of quota attainment and objective setting,
* Employee required to problem-solve.
* Employee required to organize and coordinate schedules.
* Employee required to communicate verbally and in writing with the public and internal teams.
* Employee required to move throughout all customer facilities, sit and drive a vehicle to perform their job.
* Outside Sales - Work is generally performed in home office and by visiting customer sites.
* Driving and local travel is regular with occasional air travel to visit customer facilities and to meet with internal teams.
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance and more. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination."
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination."
Press "Apply Now" below.
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|