Jan 15, 2020Job Number
Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, 4843 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States Brand
Courtyard by MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at:
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interstate Hotels and Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Featuring a combined 258 keys, 1,300 ft2 function space,Bistro & in-house Starbucks. Joining the Courtyard & Residence Inn SaltLake City Airport means being a part of a bigger team; sharing sales &transportation within the cluster allowing you more time to focus on our guests & associates.
As an Dual General Manager, you will
- Oversee all aspects of operations by exercisingdemonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of hotel management,including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, budget andforecast management, rooms, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Provide the vision, leadership and strategy toinspire your associates to deliver exceptional service and drive financialsuccess.You have a strong hotel management background and an obvious passionfor the hospitality industry. Your passion for service is contagious and youare a natural coach that loves to build effective teams and inspiresindividuals to do their best.
- Enable innovation and drive results. You executesuccessful sales and marketing campaigns, understand dynamic revenue managementand can drive profit to the bottom line through strong financial controls.
- Build a rapport with ownership. You partnerclosely with your owner and work to understand their priorities and exceedtheir expectations.
- Preferred candidates will have current and/or previousDual/Multi-Unit experience (greater than 2 years), Marriott (or comparablebrand) and a proven track record excelling in GSS. Competitive base salary,bonus plan & relocation consideration.
- To be successful in this role, you must be ableto read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally inEnglish with associates, guests, and ownership. You must be able to deal withdifficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level ofprofessionalism. You will regularly use a computer and different software.
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equalopportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment withoutattention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, veteran or disability status.
- If you need accommodation for any part of theemployment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call(703) 387-3888 or email with the nature ofyour accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the jobopening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.