What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Silicon Design Engineer - Graphics
• Working with architects to understand features to be designed and implemented
• Writing micro-architecture specifications for logical blocks within the graphics architecture
• Estimating impacts of new features on area, performance and power consumption
• Being an active leader of a design team to implement and verify RTL logic using Verilog and System Verilog
• Reviewing test plans to ensure the verification strategy covers all aspects of the design
• Giving assistance to resolve synthesis, area, timing analysis, and power consumption issues
• Analyzing pre-silicon and post-silicon test failures to determine root cause
• Must have 6 years of professional experience in RTL level ASIC design
• Must be proficient in Verilog, System Verilog, C and C++, and working in Linux and Windows environments
• Must have ASIC design knowledge and be able to debug Verilog RTL code using simulation tools
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail, and good coding skills are required
• Must have excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Must have excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Graphics pipeline experience is preferred
• Must have a BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (MS degree preferred).
Requisition Number: 77622
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.