- A high school diploma or equivalent and 3 years of cash handling experience are required.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment including a calculator and basic computer skills. Previous experience using a point-of-sale (POS) system preferred.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members at all levels of the organization professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member will be required to lift or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.