* Drive effective marketing strategies that meet business needs and promote a positive corporate image by planning and implementing outstanding sales and customer retention and development
* Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization by managing new business development, identifying opportunities for process improvements and assisting leaders with translating business needs into wide-reaching, executable results
* Design and deliver ongoing marketing support by developing and facilitating agent training sessions, sharing knowledge and expertise and implementing cost-effective marketing plans
* Streamline marketing processes by refining existing processes, recommending process enhancements, implementing innovative marketing solutions, supporting organizational initiatives and applying industry best practices
* Manage budgeted resources by anticipating expenditures, accurately forecasting resource needs/costs and properly accounting for expenses to meet requirements and achieve fiscal responsibility
* Contribute to a positive environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and guiding leaders to reward performance and value can do people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
* Adopt QBE values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; mage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Experience: 4 years relevant experience
* Anticipate obstacles, estimate time and resources needed for the completion of a project.
* Mage multiple projects or responsibilities concurrently and effectively; complete tasks attentively and thoroughly
* Build, nurture and maintain complex relationships
* Communicate information in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner
* Generate original, innovative solutions to difficult or unusual situations
* Motivational, inspirational and enthusiastic approach to team involvement and engagement Work effectively under pressure
* Establish long-range objectives and specify the strategies and actions to achieve them
* Respond calmly, quickly and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
* Collaborate with people at different levels within the organization to accomplish a common goal.
* Adjust plans, goals, actions or priorities to meet changing situations
* Marketing experience in a large, fast-paced organization
* claims and/or crop insurance experience
* increasing levels of responsibility
* Advanced working knowledge of events affecting the industry, including understanding of competition and the marketplace
* Advance working knowledge of products and concepts relating to the insurance industry
* Advanced working knowledge of terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts
QBE Cultural DNA
Everything we do at QBE is underpinned by our DNA (which interlinks seven cultural elements) -because we know it's not just what we do that matters, it's how we do it that makes the difference.
We expect all employees to role model and inspire the right behaviors that link to our cultural elements:
* We are customer-centered
* We are technical experts
* We are diverse
* We are fast-paced
* We are courageous
* We are accountable
* We are a team
All employees are expected to adhere to QBE's Code of Ethics and Conduct and apply sound risk management practices
Travel frequency: Occasional (approximately 5-10 trips annually)
Physical demands: General office jobs: Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is not substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Must have the ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time. Must be able to operate basic office equipment including telephone, headset and computer. Incumbent must be able to lift basic office equipment up to 20 lbs.
To successfully perform this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
The duties listed in this job description do not limit the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the duties normally to be performed in the position or those occasionally assigned outside an employee's normal duties. Our Group Code of Ethics and Conduct addresses the responsibilities we all have at QBE to our company, to each other and to our customers, suppliers, communities and governments. It provides clear guidance to help us to make good judgment calls.
Number of Openings:0
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.