Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Bingo Training Coordinator will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Develop and train new and current Bingo team members on the policies, procedures, methods, and operational rules of the Bingo department, including developing and preparing training materials.
- *Provide hands on training in all aspects of the Bingo clerk's daily tasks including, but not limited to, setting up drawers; selling bingo product; the types of product sold; the types of bingo games; counting and verifying bingo paper; balancing cash and bingo paper; paying bingo game winners; and processing appropriate paperwork.
- *Demonstrate appropriate guest service techniques and behavior that provides the best possible gaming experience for Bingo guests.
- *Perform training needs evaluation, research and determine effective training delivery method, regularly evaluate the effectiveness of training, and document and revise training as needed to meet the department's organization's goals.
- *Assist with and perform the duties of a Bingo Admissions Clerk or Bingo Floor Clerk as needed.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned