SRC, Inc. is seeking an Intelligence Analyst (ELINT) in our San Antonio, Texas location. The position will providing intelligence support to our customer out at Lackland AFB.
- Perform TechELINT analysis on complex waveforms associated with a wide range of radar systems
- Produce serialized ELINT reports detailing pulse-level and interpretive analysis
- Work directly with radar engineers to incorporate ELINT data into highly sophisticated, simulatable EW models
- Brief the government customer on analysis findings and provide technically sound recommendations to optimize the fidelity and veracity of the EWIR models
- Work multiple systems concurrently and respond to a wide-range of quick turnaround requests for information
Security Clearance Requirements
- High school diploma and six (6) or more years of experience in TechELINT analysis
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in community standard analysis software such as: ASPEN, MARTES and/or ESP
- Must have verifiable authorship of TechELINT reports, e.g. ELT, ELS, GAR and SAR formats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must have completed at a minimum NCS course SIGE 2810/3810, completion of both to include SIGE 4810 is preferred
- Working knowledge of EWIRDB, WRANGLER, CED, NTIPS, IM&S and DMAS
- Working knowledge of ASPEN analysis software is highly desired
- Working knowledge of GALE 5 is highly desired
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current CI polygraph are required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.