Adient has an immediate opening for a Sales Analyst. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education and automotive-industry background and a desire to work for a multi-national corporation. In addition to exceptional analytical skills, you must have a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude.
- Prepare data for quotes supporting customer changes requests and production situations that require additional costs like schedule changes, capacity increases.
- Complete detailed reviews of customer contracts and audit against quotes, pricing charts, etc.
- Track and coordinate required reports for the Sales team to help manage the financial performance of the account like price change charts and customer PO management.
- Work within Customer systems to update key information needed to support their expectations.
- Work with Sales teams to properly and fully create a targeted business list including pricing, take rate, manufacturing location and other critical data points necessary for accurate reporting.
- Regularly meet with Sales teams to review and modify sales data through-out the sales cycle of each opportunity.
- Check price completion including carrying out payment reminders ( e.g. Engineering Prototype shipments ).
- Track and report business wins and critical data points associated with the business such as forecasted sales revenue, start of production, customer and sales region.
- Report and analyze sales data weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual as required to manage the sales accounts.
- Research, collect and enter competitive data into sales forecasting database for competitive market share reporting.
- Create and present business opportunities to Sales teams using standard Adient Sales tools.
- Audit data regularly to identify required actions and data inconsistencies.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- An understanding of the automotive market and the concept of vehicle lifecycles.
- Strong Analytical / Mathematical Background.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (formulas, data manipulation, V-lookups, pivot tables).
- Intermediate knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM tools a plus.
- Extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently, bring fresh ideas to the table and be a team player to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and methodology required.
Adient is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.