Under direction, performs work involving the delivery of professional social work services to individuals, families, and groups. Performs other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Markets services, receives referrals, and assumes a caseload of customers with a variety of problems which require the application of professional social work counseling skills to solve.
* Provides case management services, and coordinates the various social, community, and mental health services received by clients.
* Conducts assessments of client needs through interviews, collateral contacts and other investigations, develops a casework plan with customers, and performs agreed upon and necessary casework services.
* Establishes and maintains effective public and working relationships.
* Maintains detailed case records, develops and prepares statistical reports, makes recommendations concerning case disposition and testifies in hearings as required.
* Attends and participates in staff development programs, including in-service training, staff meetings, and professional seminars.
* May provide consultation to other social work staff and para-professionals.
* May serve as a representative of the agency to interested individuals, professionals and community groups.
* May administer specialized programs within a community or the agency.
* Participates as a member of the team to ensure customers experience increasing quality.
* Experience and /or understanding of wrap around services may be required.
* Performs other duties and special projects as required.
CLTS SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon offer, candidates must successfully complete the necessary background, caregiver, medical and any other checks required, according to program requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in social work, sociology, psychology or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required. May be dependent upon COA and/or contract/licensing requirements.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must have a valid driver's license and have reliable transportation to perform the essential duties of the role; a motor vehicle check (MVR) with a satisfactory driving record per the LSS Driver Safety Procedure is required, and ability to meet LSS auto insurance requirements.
TRAVEL: Ability to travel on day trips as required up to 80%. Some overnight travel may be required.
LSS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Bachelor Degree or better in Hum. Serv. or Related Field.
Bachelor Degree or better in Psychology.
Bachelor Degree or better in Sociology.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)