C2 Instructional Designers will support the ETT Section by coordinating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to collect all content pertaining to ADL courses under development. Once collected, the IDs will perform a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to understand the terminal and enabling learning objectives, verify the requirements (including SCORM compliancy specifications and security policies and procedures), define the Target Audiences, and establish the desired outcomes for any Training created.
- 3 years' experience (within last 5 years) working with Advance Distributed Learning (e-Learning) development.
- 7 years' experience in the education and training profession working in the creation of training modules.
- Conducted work independently, to research and leverage industry, government and academia, to develop innovative, state-of-the-art information technology.
- Experience in developing innovative solutions to complex information technology problems.
- Experience working with information technology principles, concepts and techniques.
- 3 years' experience (in last 7 years) communicating effectively with customers and clearly presenting technical approaches and findings.
- 3 years' experience (in last 7 years) writing, editing and formatting documentation to prescribed standards.
- Experience in the use of Learning Management System Software
- Experience working with SCORM standard and the demonstrated ability to design to its structure.
- MS/MA Degree in Education and Training Development or related programs which may include learning theory, instructional design and education evaluation.
- Fluent in English (Written and Oral)
- NATO SECRET-level security clearance or active SECRET security clearance issued by a national authority.
C Technologies, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.