SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a software developer for our San Antonio, Texas office. The selected individual would need to specialize in web-based technologies and provide technical leadership, hands-on software development, and lifecycle support.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related degree
* Minimum three (3) years of applied knowledge and experience as a software developer on web-based projects specifically using a model-view-controller layout.
* Developer experience with troubleshooting web technologies in production environments
* Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JDBC, Java web-service (SOAP or RESTful)
* Java, Java Persistence, Java script, XML, HTML, CSS
* Experience debugging web UIs using FireBug, Chrome development tools, etc.
* Web server experience (Ex. NodeJS / IIS / GlassFish)
* Knowledge and experience with relational databases including PostgreSQL and Oracle
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.