Grube's Towing and Repair is growing and looking for both entry level and experienced techincians. Since moving to our new, larger facility. We have seen a growth in our service department and are looking to expand it even further.
If you are tired of the high pressure dealer environment, this would be a great change of pace for you. We are a family owned and operated company ran by the 2nd generation husband and wife. We have technicians that have been with us 40+ years.
Schedule is 8a-5p Monday-Friday
Responsibilities/Requirements include but are not limited to the following
* Inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical, and other defects on vehicles.
* Provide a high level of customer service to all internal and external customers.
* Discuss service and repair problems with the service manager and supervisor
* Ability to write up reports for the manufacturer, detailing repairs that were performed
* At least two full year’s of experience in a professional garage.
* Great Attitude!.
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Valid drivers license, with an excellent driving record.
* Own Tools
We offer the following
* Competitive wages
* Paid vacation
* Paid holidays
* Flexible scheduling
* Parts Discounts
* Paid training
* Matching IRA retirement
* Health insurance compensation
We are proud to offer a low pressure, high appreciation, family oriented environment and would love for you to become part of our team.