Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Essential functions of the job are comprised of Job Responsibilities and the Physical and Mental Requirements to perform those responsibilities in the established work Environment. See addendum for list of essential and marginal job tasks.A. Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work processes to include Statistical Process Control-SPC, Document & track production variables, downtime, product samples and make adjustments to ensure proper packaging and casing of product to meet quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement Actively support the ConAgra Performance System-CPS. Experience in a High Performance Work Systems; 5's, working in teams, problem solving, six sigma, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or autonomous maintenance-AM.
- Own a minimum of one area within a plant and drive 5S for that area.
- Participate in a minimum of 1 kaizen event a month.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Be a pillar owner / support for one of the pillars.
- Conduct a minimum of one area audit per week.
- Develop One Point Lessons-OPL's, Training materials, and Standard Process Instructions-SPI's to include, but not limited to creating power point presentations, training and presenting to Team Members across the organization.
- Ability to maintain mastery on all skill sets that the associate has been certified on through ongoing skills audits and rotation.
- Perform sanitation and sterilization procedures on milk and product flow systems between production cycles.
- Use hand tools to change process flow piping and prepare sanitation cycle.
- Manually control valves and piping to prepare CIP cycle.
- Record in writing sanitation activities, including temperatures and concentrations.
- Operate MMI to perform sanitation sequence.
- Use mathematical operations of addition and subtraction to track and understand chemical concentrations.
- Use mathematical operation of multiplication and division to understand, track and evaluate chemical concentrations.
- Wear protective clothing/gear when required for safety.
- Troubleshoot, adjust, calibrate, monitor and inspect CIP equipment for issues and generate work orders when necessary to correct.
- Coordinate work activities with work associates who work on same or different shift.
- Exchange information with work associates for improveing efficiency, safety, quality, and operational procedures.
- Obtain and replace sanitation chemicals as needed.
- Use pressured water hoses to clean production equipment and areas.
- Use caustic and acid chemicals to clean production equipment.
- Acknowledge and respond to CIP alarms.
- Operate power floor scrubbers.
- Inspect and clean processing, packaging, and casing equipment and machinery between production cycles.
- Inspect and clean general production floor and surface areas between production cycles.
- Perform chemical tests to ensure quality and FDA standards.
- Accurately document sanitation events and activities.
- Perform duties with speed and precision in actions to maintain necessary sanitation schedules and safety.Marginal tasks
- The ability to meet attendance requirements.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader or Production or Sanitation Manager might require.
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element Tree.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.