This position will be responsible for a territory of sites/stores of which he/she will be responsible for all contracted service obligation including, but not limited to: Industrial Laundry, Industrial Warewash, Industrial Housekeeping, Industrial Food Safety and Sanitation Audit completion, training of customers on products and equipment and servicing of chemical dilution equipment. Additionally, this role will be responsible for driving sales within the accounts by providing an inventory and suggested order at each visit and internal reporting. The Technical Specialist will need to build and maintain strong customer relationships. This position uses emerging electronic technology for communication, reporting and auditing. This position services and trains on emerging platform technology for chemical dispensing.
BENEFITS & PREREQUISITES:
As a Field Service Technician for Diversey, you will receive high-quality training from experts of the trade as well as tools, safety equipment, and the following;
- Paid time off
- Paid weekly
- Eligible for Overtime Pay
- Receive company vehicle, cell phone, iPad, & corporate card to cover travel expenses
- Access to our Robust Benefits package from Day 1 (401K w/ employer match, medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- Routine visits: Keep our systems up to date and photo proof (wall charts/D&D/ Labels, MSDS), Repair/intervention made on customer site, Re-calibration of dosing devices/results assessment as required, End users Training, Product/Prices Information, Inventory/PAR stock /POs, Ensure an environment of total security by full adherence to policies, procedures and better working practices raised by EHS area, Big 5 / Areas of focus / Ensure customer satisfaction - Service Reporting thru iMap
- Service Calls: Break/Fix: Diagnose technical problems and / or conditions involving low productivity / performance of the machines. Repair and Maintain Taski Machines, Repair Dosing and Dispensing Equipment, Resolve customer problem. Ability to work nights and weekends as determined by business need. Service Reporting thru iMap templates
- Installations: Install Dosing equipment following our SOP.
- Build Rapport: Establish excellent relationships and communication with end users and supervisors/managers at facility where they are using our products / operating Taski machines/ Dosing Equipment, ensure an environment of total security by full adherence to policies, procedures and better working practices raised by EHS area. Ensure great customer experience with Diversey Program
- Administrative Duties: Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly and Daily Reports, Performance Reports, Food Safety Audits, Service Call Closure reports, NSO/project updates and completion reports.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2+ years of experience in cleaning solutions programs for Hospitality AND Food Service business (Dosing and dispensing equipment installation, and laundry machines programming experience preferred)
- Possess a valid US Driver's License with a good driving record and the ability to drive for extended periods.
- Physical Requirements: lifting objects up to 35lbs and executing precise work with hands in limited spaces
- Ability to work nights and weekends as determined by business need
- Plumbing and electricity skills are required.
- Computer technology experience - Email, Excel, Word, Google Apps, Cell Apps, SMS, iMAP
- Technical equipment maintenance experience is a plus.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Professional attitude and be self-motivated/directed
- Documented time management, communication skills, decision making, interpersonal, computer and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally to achieve company goals
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EVERGREEN POSTING. A POSITION MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA CURRENTLY. IF THAT IS THE CASE, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY OUR RECRUITERS ONCE AN ACTUAL POSITION BECOMES AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA. MAKE SURE TO INDICATE IF YOU ARE OPEN TO RELOCATION.***
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Diversey provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to be considered for any position to be filled unless the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources Department at.