The Marketing Email Specialist will work with the marketing team to build an automation program and help us develop more sophisticated digital initiatives. They will design, develop, QA, implement and report on email and social media campaigns. They will develop programs to support ecommerce sales, lead generation and AliMed's brand priorities.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing Manager and internal marketing team members to build the email marketing calendar
- Schedule and launch emails through Pardot with proper measurement tracking
- Work with product managers and analytics to scope, plan and automate marketing
- Develop customer journeys based on actions the customers have taken
- Track and report on email, social media, form and landing page results and adjust plans based on the results.
- Create nurturing and scoring programs to support the sales organization
- Curate, purchase, standardize, cleanse, and maintain customer databases
- Stay up to date with email, social and automation trends, tools, best practices, news and potential partnerships that could drive results for AliMed
- Educate others on email, social and automation capabilities and increase adoption
- BA or BS degree
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience in a B2B and/or ecommerce setting.
- Must have experience in Pardot or Marketing Cloud
- Must have html background and able to trouble shoot coding issues in email templates
- Email writing and design experience is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results
- Ability to clearly communicate to teammates with a diverse level of digital knowledge
- Desire to work in an autonomous role while understanding how your efforts drive to the larger strategy
- Strong project management skills. Must be able to manage and prioritize your own work and the work of others to meet project milestones and deliverable dates
- Demonstrated ability to measure results and meet goals
- Data standardization and normalization experience
AliMed is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace. AliMed, participates in E-verify and provides the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's form I-9 to confirm work authorization.