Kapili Services is looking for qualified Clinical Informatics and Information Technology professionals to support a Department of Defense program by providing on-site and remote clinical Virtual "Telehealth" support, business operations services, and technology solutions in direct support of electronic and virtual clinical tools and processes). Primary duty location will be San Antonio, TX. Secondary sites to include Falls Church, VA; Silver Spring, MD; Hawaii; and U.S. military treatment facilities
* Program and project management and oversight
* Hardware and software architecture design
* Integration of data from Military Health System (MHS) and DHA systems, commercial health systems and regional and local applications
* Training Support
* Maintenance and User support
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Experience supporting virtual and telehealth programs in DoD environment, preferably within the DHA or VA Medical community
* Certification: Employees supporting Cybersecurity (Information Assurance)/Cyberspace functions shall be appropriately certified upon contract/task order award. The baseline certification as stipulated in DoD8570.01-M must be completed prior to the beginning of support services. In addition, personnel must comply with Computing Environment (CE) certification requirements. CE certifications shall be obtained within the timelines specified in DoD 8570.01-M.
* Must receive a favorable NACLC adjudication in order support this program
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. The Alaka`ina Foundation FOCs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kupono Government Services, Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kikaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit