|Title:||Technical QA Selenium|
|Location:||Hartford, CT, United States|
Technical QA Lead with Strong Selenium, SOAP UI and Agile Testing Knowledge
* Over 6-10 years of experience in software testing and test automation
* Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects with knowledge of using rally tool
* In depth knowledge of test automation and web service testing using Selenium and SOAP UI tools respectively
* Exposure to omni channel (multi browser & interoperability) testing
* Should be open to perform unit testing, hence knowledge of unit testing using Jasmine libraries and fiddler will be useful
* Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment
* Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
* Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
* Should have Handled teams in multiple location
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Key Skills:||QA lead with Selenium automation and web service testing, P& C Domain|
|Education Qualification:||Bachelor Degree|