Infosys McCamish - Senior Consultant
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA or Hartford, CT. This role needs travel as per project needs.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
1. Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 4 years of experience in the job description below.
1. Experience in life insurance/annuity projects
2. Knowledge on Life Insurance terminology and Data Structures (such as the ACORD model)
3. Experience in analyzing functionalities and designing applications for various insurance products (Term, Whole/Universal/Variable Universal Life, Fixed/variable Annuity, Payout/Structured Settlements and/or Disability)
4. Experience in Policy Administration System (PAS) conversion
5. Delivering with near-shore and off-shore teams
6. Experience of dealing with Legacy systems
7. LOMA/CLU Certifications
8. Experience with Canadian life/annuity market
9. Knowledge on Reinsurance, Agent Compensation, Insurance Compliance/Tax, New Business and Claims
10. Your responsibilities would include
a. Writing migration solution explaining method of conversion for various insurance products
b. Analyze and map data models between source and target policy administration systems with element to element mapping and transformation rules
c. Analyze gaps between source data and target data and Identifying conversion solution to resolve difference in data models
d. Develop data validation and reconciliation strategies
e. Drive discussions on platform conversion and data cleanup strategies with Client SMEs (Business)
f. Review migration results and identify causes for mismatches
g. Review/validate migrated data in target policy administration system to confirm functional aspects of the policy is preserved
h. Drive consistency/alignment across multiple conversion tracks (many source administration systems to one target system)
i. Proactively contribute to all associated project work streams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) life/annuity Product Build, Data Migration, Testing, Cutover and Service Transition.
Infosys McCamish Systems,() located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPO Limited.() Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995.It has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim - generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish's many BPO clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity