46 to 60 of 580
Part time work paying $22.19 per hour plus $4.54 Health & Welfare benefit, a total of $26.73 per hour! RTI International is seeking self motivated and outgoing individuals to work on a government sponsored research study, the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) as Part Time Field Interviewers. This important study provides up to date information on alcohol, tobacco, and drug use, mental
Posted 1 day ago
Part time work paying $22.19 per hour plus $4.54 Health & Welfare benefit, a total of $26.73 per hour! RTI International is seeking self motivated and outgoing individuals to work on a government sponsored research study, the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) as Part Time Field Interviewers. This important study provides up to date information on alcohol, tobacco, and drug use, mental
Posted 1 day ago
RTI Research Triangle Institute
- Montgomery, AL / Des Moines, IA / Lansing, MI / 46 more...
RTI is currently seeking a Cognitive Research Assistant (CRA) to work remotely on client sponsored cognitive testing to explore how participants understand response scales and answer mapping response options. POSITION TYPE Candidates must be able to work from March 2021 through June 2021. Additional work may be available beyond June 2021. The position is part time, offering roughly 30 40 hours per
Posted 1 day ago
RTI is currently seeking a Cognitive Research Supervisor (CRS) to work remotely on client sponsored cognitive testing to explore how participants understand response scales and answer mapping response options. POSITION TYPE Candidates must be able to work from April 2021 through July 2021. Additional work may be available beyond July 2021. The position is full time. We are interested in individual
Posted 1 day ago
RTI Research Triangle Institute
- Montgomery, AL / Des Moines, IA / Lansing, MI / 48 more...
RTI International is seeking Data Collection Specialists. This telecommuting position is expected to perform recruitment, interviewing, customer service, and data collection activities related to key contacts with state educational agencies, public and private K 12 schools and public school districts, Catholic Dioceses and virtual schools in the United States. This position will also include writi
Posted 1 day ago
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZoperateshundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we'rethe experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We oftensay"parking is ourindustrybut people a
Posted 1 day ago
Want to hear som ething crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but
Posted 1 day ago
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but p
Posted 1 day ago
Monthly accounting and reporting for a portfolio of individual managed locations within an assigned region Perform required month end close activities for each location, including accurate preparation and recording of all journal entries. Reconcile and record activity from daily cash reports, credit card activity reports, and bank statements. Complete individual location bank reconciliations using
Posted 1 day ago
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're loo
Posted 1 day ago
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZoperateshundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we'rethe experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but peop
Posted 1 day ago
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZoperateshundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we'rethe experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but peop
Posted 1 day ago
What will I do? Provide daily transportation for passenger both to and from assigned residential and hospital areas . Check in with management daily to ensure you have your ride schedule for the day. Communicate effectively with dispatch and co workers throughout the day to stay updated as ride requests come in and be able to accommodate to changes efficiently and quickly. Greet all customers by n
Posted 1 day ago
Reconcile/review monthly credit card reports and bank statements within region(s) of responsibility. Complete balance sheet reconciliations monthly for all non fixed asset accounts Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements Perform required month end close journal entries and prepare/post as necessary. Communicate and interact with regional personnel working in the field. Special pr
Posted 1 day ago
Manage calendar for SVP of HR and HR Director. Screen incoming phone calls for the office of the SVP of HR and HR Director while providing professional, courteous assistance to callers. Manage and maintain expense reports on a weekly/bi weekly basis. Open and distribute mail daily. Plan and execute logistics for HR events (i.e. HR retreats, HR meetings, lunches, LAZ University events etc.). Handle
Posted 1 day ago
Email this Job to Yourself or a Friend
Indicates required fields