Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator II to join our Drug Product Manufacturing team. In this role you will coordinate production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules to maintain production and provide input to management about production timelines. You will collaborate with project management, clients, procurement, materials management, production, quality control and quality assurance to maintain production timelines. This role works to resolve potential schedule interruptions or rescheduling by maintaining readiness and working with management and procurement on timeliness and issues.
- Coordinates flow of materials within or between departments to support production demands.
- Reviews Master Production Records and performs comparison to work orders to ensure accuracy and availability of require materials.
- Tracks receipt and release of all production materials including raw materials and client supplied materials pertinent to production batches.
- Authors specifications for consumables, GMP materials, and Client Specified Materials (CSM’s).
- Authors and tracks deviations associated to release of GMP materials and CSM’s.
- Tracks limiting materials for each production batch and communicates to management and appropriate personnel.
- Tracks changes in batch sizes based on client changes as well as changes in incoming Client Specific Material.
- Works with vendors to help create new specifications and improve current material issues.
- Assists in creating metrics that identify strengths and weaknesses in the process.
- Works with production planners and procurement to streamline processes and improve communication.
- Collaborates with clients and project managers in weekly meetings.
- Coordinates some production activities related to Client Specific Materials (CSM’s).
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline and/ or Business preferred.
- Minimum of two to four (2-4) years of experience in procurement, materials management, or manufacturing.
- Strong organizational skills and comprehensive follow-through.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Experience with QAD/ERP systems would be a strong asset.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
"We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. Qualified M/F/D/V candidates are encouraged to apply."