This position oversees the analysis of current processes, identify process improvements, develop detailed business requirements, and perform functional testing to support changes to Stericycle's software systems.
1) Analyze existing IT process, identify problems and resolutions and write requirement specifications according to standard templates using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously and concisely.
2) Perform functional testing and coordinate and assist User Acceptance Testing to ensure developed solutions meet the business requirements in accordance with quality standards. Provide training/documentation on system changes.
3) Participate in requirements prioritization.
) Participate in reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly and provide post-deployment support of changes
5) Manage requirements traceability information and tracks requirements status throughout the software development life cycle.
6) Manage changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
7) Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of the requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures and tools.
8) Performs other related duties as required or requested.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.