What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of global information and insights company TransUnion, is a trusted provider of Revenue Protection solutions that prevent revenue leakage by helping over 1,800 hospitals and 500,000 physicians engage patients early, ensure earned revenue gets paid and optimize collection strategies. TransUnion Healthcare leverages extensive data assets, patented and peer-reviewed revenue cycle technologies and advanced analytics to uncover deep insights that help providers improve the patient financial experience, understand patient behavior patterns, reduce uncompensated care, maximize reimbursement and collectively recover over $1.0 billion annually in revenue. TransUnion Healthcare's Revenue Protection solutions represent the most comprehensive suite of Patient Access and Revenue Recovery solutions in the industry and serve a wide range of hospitals and health systems, ambulatory and physician practices, government, healthcare payers, and healthcare partners and resellers.
Reporting to the Sales Vice President - Market Leader, the Regional Market Leader (RML) is responsible for revenue growth and client satisfaction for a defined geographical region. RMLs will be accountable for direct selling within their region and lead a team of two additional resources/functions; client success (existing client management) and client outreach (inside sales). RMLs will define market strategies that will allow TransUnion Healthcare to increase the overall revenue within the market by (1) contracting with new clients, (2) adding solutions to existing clients, (3) retaining revenue in existing clients and (4) improving client satisfaction across the region. Success in the role will be measured by achieving revenue growth targets, revenue retention, increases in client Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and client reference-ability.
Desired Location: Northeast
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years in healthcare sales with track record of success in meeting corporate goals/objectives
- Ability to identify/attract talent, mentor team members, manage career growth/expectations
- Dynamic leadership qualities and ability to lead and motivate highly effective teams
- Expertise in healthcare revenue cycle, including healthcare insurance eligibility, payer connectivity and general billing requirements. Ability to quickly become a leading expert on TU Healthcare solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship building capabilities
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to work in a matrixed environment and build trusted internal relationships
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred
- Position requires up to 75% travel
We'd Love to See:
- Ability to define the market selling strategy within the assigned region to meet revenue growth and client satisfaction targets on an annual basis
- Lead and manage a team of two direct reports (1-Client Success and 1-Client Outreach) ensuring appropriate guidance, mentorship and coordination of regional market-based activities to achieve the desired goals
- Attract, cultivate and retain top talent across both functions; Client Success and Client Outreach
- Serve as the single point of responsibility for closing all sales with new and existing clients
- Design and manage Client Success strategies to improve client satisfaction measured by revenue retention, increased NPS and client reference-ability
- Design and manage client outreach strategies to increase brand awareness and grow market share in your respective region
- Collaborate with sales operations functions to ensure accurate capture of sales and client success activities in Salesforce.com; utilize captured data to build and refine strategies
- Utilize an analytical approach to develop efficient market strategies and measure success of execution
- Maintain a deep working knowledge of TransUnion's Healthcare Solutions and how they meet the business needs of current and prospective clients
- Ensure the entire regional team possesses the knowledge necessary to successfully represent TransUnion Healthcare in your respective region; including market trends, client's key business needs, competitor intelligence, etc.
- Work within a matrixed organization to ensure appropriate levels of communication and coordination to achieve annual goals for TransUnion Healthcare as a business unit
- Effectively navigate matrix resources to support growth strategies and execution; including product marketing, marketing & communications, finance, legal, operations, technology and membership
- Coordinate with operations and implementation teams to ensure successful hand-offs and go-lives for contracted TransUnion Healthcare solutions
- Serve as a brand ambassador for TransUnion Healthcare at market facing events and through participation in professional organizations
- Provide industry insights to the business and product leaders to ensure that TransUnion's solutions remain industry leading
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days - Develop regional market plan for achieving revenue growth targets and increasing overall client satisfaction. Design appropriate coordination and communication framework for your team members. Establish monthly, quarterly and annual goals for each function within your team.
- What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days - You will be:
- Trusted leader of your regional team
- Building trusted relationships with existing clients
- Partnering with key functional leaders within the Healthcare organization
- Effectively navigating a matrixed environment while building rapport with key functional leaders
- Acting as a TransUnion brand ambassador to the healthcare industry
- Leveraging your skills and knowledge to help us win in the marketplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:MAE II, Account Dev - Direct Sales