|Technology Analyst - US|
|Atlanta, GA |
Infosys McCamish - Technology Analyst - US
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA or Hartford, CT. This position would need travel as per project needs.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
1. Engineering or Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 2 years of experience in the job description below.
1. At least 2 years' experience in
a. Application design, development and implementation on Progress/Open Edge applications
b. PROGRESS 4GL
c. PROGRESS AppServer
d. PROGRESS Database design and performance
2. Experience in UNIX
3. Experience in working with geographically diverse team and coordinating with developers at diverse locations
4. Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
5. Domain knowledge in Insurance, specifically in Life insurance and Annuities
6. Prior experience with data migration specifically in Policy Administration System (PAS) conversions
7. Customer facing skills
8. Written and verbal communication skills
9. Technical background and willing to learn new tools and technologies
10. Analytical and problem solving skills
Infosys McCamish Systems,(http://www.infosysbpo.com/mccamish) located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPO Limited.(www.infosysbpo.com) Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995.It has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim - generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish's many BPO clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity