- Warehouse Clerks - responsible for all clerical functions related to warehouse operations.
- Department Team Leads - responsible assisting the team SUP in managing & directing the activities of the department’s employees including ensuring resources are utilized efficiently, in accordance w/department objectives & in ways that consistently promote patient quality & satisfaction
- Patient Care Coordinator After Hours Call Center - After Hours Call Center of Sleep Center works during Non-Business hours.
- Patient Care Coordinators - responsible for contacting all patients regarding delivery of equipment, taking patient orders, verifying patient info & placing the orders (Business hours).
- Patient Service Representatives - responsible for taking patient orders, verifying patient info & placing orders
- Customer Support Specialists - performing tasks related to patient care & 3rd party reimbursement; new order intake to encompass accuracy w/clinical, billing & care related info & processing.
- Inbound Customer Service Representatives - performing tasks related to CPAP resupply; new order intake to encompass accuracy w/product selection & utilization guidelines. Verifies & enters correct patient demographics, payer & physician related info. Also assists customers w/basic sleep coaching, reinforcement of cleaning & routine equipment maintenance. Product expert on various mask interfaces & assisting w/basic mask fit issues.
- Inventory Specialist - responsible for ensuring accurate entry, coordination & management of all warehouse physical activity w/the Company’s Warehouse & Patient Management systems. Engages in a variety of warehouse & business transactions that are critical to the operation of the Murray Distribution Center including supporting the accurate & timely supply of products to the Company’s patient base.
What to expect at the Job Fair
- “Try” to apply before the Job Fair https://careers-rotech.icims.com
- Bring your resume w/you & dress business casual
- Take a basic computer & basic internet skills test along w/a Typing test
- Interview on-site w/our hiring manager
Education & Experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in medical field & administrative record management
- Strong customer service background
- Career Path & Management Opportunities
- Bonus, Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus & Recognition Program
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision plans along w/FSA & HSA
- Disability & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
If you can’t attend the job fair, apply online: https://careers-rotech.icims.com
Register for the Event: http://careers-rotech.icims.com/connect?eventId=147872&shareLink=1
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.