Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI) is a non-profit that provides housing and care for persons with physical disabilities and brain injuries, as well as seniors and veterans. ASI provides accessible, affordable housing, assisted living and rehabilitation services.
ASI is hiring Resident Assistant Personal Care Attendants and Resident Assistant-Floats.
- FT and PT Permanent positions
- Wages $13/hour; $13.75 floats
- No experience necessary; will train
- Jobs are available in various locations through out the Twin Cities
- Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, education reimbursement and wellness rebate
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English and pass DHS background check
- May apply online before event at www.accessiblespace.org/Careers
This is a walk-in event, no pre-registration is needed. The event is free and open to all job seekers. Please bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
This event is sponsored by Hennepin County Eligibility and Work Services (EWS).
If you have questions, please contact:
Lisa Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-596-1990
Colleen Dufek at email@example.com or 612-543-5159
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.