When you join Texas Oncology
, you become a member of the nation's largest and most influential oncology network. We will partner with you to deliver advanced cancer care to your patients while enriching your practice in many ways.
To be the first choice for cancer care.
To provide excellent, evidence-based care for each patient we serve, while advancing cancer care for tomorrow.
The Core Values of Texas Oncology
The principles that guide our practice are patient centered, and encompass three spheres:
- Patient Care –
- To provide compassionate, individualized care for our patients.
- To provide care that is comprehensive and coordinated close to our patients' home.
- To attract and nurture the best physicians.
- To recognize and support the central role of clinical research in advancing cancer care.
- Culture –
- That engenders a collegial physician partnership.
- That respects individuals and the collective wisdom of the group.
- That embraces openness and fairness.
- Business– Our practice values professional management that:
- Promotes convenient access at rural and urban sites.
- Provides leadership in efficient care delivery and improves all aspects of cancer care.
- Provides a financial structure to expand services to our patients.
- Is competitive in all aspects of our business.