For over three decades, McAdams has been the trusted resource for those in the business of building infrastructure, both in the private and public sectors. As a multidisciplinary company committed to excellence, we have a staff of experienced surveyors, engineers, planners, landscape architects, designers, and construction professionals that can get projects designed, permitted and built. Our service capabilities include: due diligence research, site layout, land planning, zoning and entitlement administration, land surveying, landscape architecture, wetlands and environmental consulting, stormwater management design and construction period services that can be deployed as each project requires.
Benefits to working at McAdams:
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees’ Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.
- Great office locations in both Durham/RTP and Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan offering both pre-tax and Roth(k) account options and company match
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Career Growth Initiatives for all employees
- PDH and professional license fees paid
- Company sponsored social activities
- Collaborative & phenomenal work culture/environment
- Working with exceptionally talented and passionate people