Intermediate District 287's mission is to be the premier provider of innovative specialized services to ensure that each member district can meet the unique learning needs of its students.
Intermediate District 287 serves 10 member school districts in the West Metro of Minneapolis. We have 4 school buildings that house programs that serve elementary through Transition age (21 years) students. We also serve students in their home school districts, residential treatment programs, hospital, colleges, and other settings.
We provide educational services and programs such as special education, Alternative Learning Centers programs, online learning, gifted & talented and many others.
Top 7 Reasons to Work for District 287!
• 2-Year Top Workplace in the Twin Cities
• Award Winning Staff
• Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
• Staff Support & Growth Program
• Strong Value of Diversity
• Culture of Innovation & Collaboration
• Strategic Plan that Emphasizes Student Outcomes, Equity & Communication
To apply please visit : http://bit.ly/287jobs