We believe blood is life. Therefore, Indiana Blood Center shall provide a continuous, safe and adequate supply of blood products and biological services first to people of our own communities, then wherever our blood products and biological services are needed.
Our vision for Indiana Blood Center is to be regarded as a vital link in Indiana's healthcare infrastructure. We will be noted for:
We believe in:
- High quality blood and laboratory services; our physicians are board certified in Transfusion Medicine.
- Service decisions that are patient/donor/customer focused; always striving to meet their needs.
- Our local Board of Directors to support our mission.
- Shared Values
- Respecting the dignity of every person with whom we associate.
- Open communications.
- Recognizing and rewarding associates and volunteers for contributions to the organization.
- The value of an individual's performance as well as the ability of the individual to contribute to corporate objectives via teamwork.
- Providing an environment that allows associates to grow personally and professionally.
- Associates being responsible and accountable for results.
- Exceeding the quality expectations of our customers and donors.
- Using state of the art scientific testing and reporting systems.
- The sharing of different views on how to achieve the vision.