Job Title:Supply Chain Intern - Arlington TN
Monday to Friday
4-8pm and/or around your class schedule.
The Supply Chain Ops intern will inspect raw materials, components, and finished products to ensure conformance to specification.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform inspection in accordance with FDA, ISO, and other applicable regulations / guidelines.
- Follow written instructions with engineering based content
- Interface with peers, engineers, and Regulatory auditors.
- Record inspection results to ensure proper segregation of accepted and rejected products
- Inspect Device History Records for compliance
- Adhere to strict GMP regulations
- The ability to apply skills in a manner to ensure proper decisions for acceptance or rejection of goods
- Use good communication skills both oral and written- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to learn to inspection instrumentation to collect and record data- Stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to apply attention to detail for medical device product features
- Ability to learn inspection techniques, interpretation of mechanical drawings, and high school math
- Must have an eagerness to assist area manager and other technicians with work as needed- Proactively and cooperatively communicate with peers and management to ensure awareness of progress and issues
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Tornier is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.